COVID-19 Resource Center For Clients
As the COVID-19 situation develops, we want to underscore how important it is that we stay in touch with you — our clients. In addition to the frequent email updates, social media announcements, and phone sessions we've shared, we're pleased to present you with this "COVID-19 Resource Center" — a webpage available 24/7 with important information.
We hope you find these resources helpful.
Condon Sullivan Wealth Management & Planning Team
SECTION 1: Email Newsletter Updates
Did you miss a recent email newsletter from us? View the email newsletters we've sent regarding the market and COVID-19 below:
- 3/4/2020 - Condon Sullivan Wealth's Commentary on the Market and Coronavirus
- 3/13/2020 - Grappling with the Coronavirus
- 3/17/2020 - Technology and Tools to Stay In Touch With Us
- 3/18/2020 - Invitation to Economic & Market Update Presentation with Benjamin A. Keating, CFA
- 3/27/2020 - Audio Link & Presentation Recap (Benjamin. A Keating, CFA)
- 4/1/2020 - Invitation to Economic & Market Update Presentation with David O'Malley,President & COO of Penn Mutual and Chairman
- 4/9/2020 - CARES Act: What Does It Mean For You?
- 5/8/2020 - A Special Video Message For Our Clients
SECTION 2: Presentations & Handouts (PDFs)
Below are presentations, handouts, and information sheets you many find helpful and informative:
- The CARES Act: What Does It Mean For You? (PDF Download)
- When It Rains (PDF Download)
- 10 Principles of Investing Playbook (PDF Download)
- Bear Market Recoveries (PDF Download)
- Missing Best Days in the Market (PDF Download)
- S&P 500 Performance After Its Worst Days (PDF Download)
- Staying the Course (PDF Download)
- Probability of a Market Bottom (PDF Download)
SECTION 3: Online News & Articles
Below are links to online articles you many find helpful and informative:
- Keys to prevailing through a bear market
- Considering market timing to avoid a declining market? Think again.
- The financial cost of emotional decision-making in investing
- Checklist: How to handle market volatility
SECTION 4: "LISTEN-IN EVENTS"
Economic & Market Update Session - March 19, 2020
Thank you to those who attended our "listen-in" economic & market update session on March 19, 2020. We hope this experience was informative and helpful for you.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPEAKERS:
Benjamin A. Keating, CFA, Vice President and Portfolio Advisor for Wellington Management. Wellington Management is one of the largest money management firms in the world with US$1.154 trillion in client assets.  We asked Wellington to provide an update to you about the market and economy because of their research and insight. Wellington conducts research through several lenses including: fundamental; environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG); quantitative; macro; and technical.
Also, special thanks to Curtis B. Ranta of Hartford Mutual Funds, who presented the media replay on the call. Wellington Management is a sub advisor for Hartford Mutual Funds among many others.
LISTEN TO THE SESSION HERE:
- Click here to access the audio file or listen via our Facebook page here.
- Click here to view the media replay presented by Hartford Mutual Funds.
Economic & Market Update Session - April 2, 2020
Thank you to those who attended our "listen-in" economic & market update session on April 2, 2020. We hope this experience was informative and helpful for you.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPEAKER:
David O'Malley is the President & chief operating officer of Penn Mutual and Chairman & CEO of Penn Mutual Asset Management. We were honored to have him join us for this economic & market update. Click here to read Mr. O'Malley's full bio.
A replay of this session is not available.
Economic & Market Update Session - DATE TBA
Stay tuned for more information about future virtual events. All clients will receive an email invitation for upcoming presentations.
SECTION 5: Non-Financial Resources, Activities, And Ideas
We're in midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Everyone around the country is practicing "social distancing" and staying home (albeit much more than they're used to). Here at Condon Sullivan Wealth Management & Planning, we have been keeping our clients updated and informed with respect to the markets and economy. After many conversations with clients though, we wanted to provide even more resources that may help with non-financial matters.
After you watch the video above, click here for follow-up information described in the video.
We hope the list of non-financial resources will help you make the best of these times indoors. These activities include virtual tours, events, programs and also include information on fitness, cooking, education, mental health, and the arts — to name a few! Note that members from the Condon Sullivan team contibuted to this list with some of their favorite activities.
: Wellington Management. As of 12/31/2019. Wellington Management refers to Wellington Management Company LLP and its affiliates. Firm assets include assets under management and non-discretionary assets.
 Wellington Management Company LLP Sub-adviser Overview. PDF Wellington Management Company LLP is a SEC-registered investment adviser.
Registered Representatives of and Securities and Investment Advisory services offered through Hornor, Townsend & Kent, LLC, (HTK), Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC, 16 East Washington Street, Suite 206, North Attleborough, MA 02760 (508) 699-7366. Condon Sullivan Wealth Management and Planning and all listed entities are independent of HTK. HTK does not offer tax or legal advice. Always consult a qualified tax advisor regarding your personal tax situation and a qualified legal professional for your personal estate planning situation.